Wednesday 27 April 2011

Oh my god.

I honestly don't know how it happened. I don't even remember doing it.

Last I remember I was just doing my Graphics homework, nice and normal, and I start hearing the ticking again. I ignored it and kept working, and it just kept getting louder and then I have this big gap in my memory from about 11pm to 2am. 

My memory restarts at me standing in the living room by myself, the wall clock on the floor in front of me, smashed beyond repair. I thought. "Oh, that's bloody weird" and went to go back to bed. I walked through the kitchen, and the clock in there was destroyed too.

I went through every room in the house. I even check my mother and brothers rooms. Every single clock had been destroyed.

Was that me?

1 comment:

  1. 10. 11. 17. Out of order. Disoriented. Time shifted. Perceptions altered. Confusing. Patience required. Don't like waiting.

    ReplyDelete